Open Days are based at our St John’s Campus, postcode WR2 6AJ, City Campus, WR1 3AS and Severn Campus, WR2 5JN. Your arrival location will depend on your course of interest and you will have the opportunity to visit all three campuses during the event.
Our forthcoming Open Day on Saturday 03 December 2022.
Wish to study Geography?
This is an excellent opportunity for them to find out what makes Geography at Worcester distinctive and special. Our course is particularly well-suited for those looking for the following:
- – The support and friendliness that comes from studying in class sizes of 20-30 (rather than the 100+ common in big universities)
- – A practical, hands-on emphasis with fieldwork in most modules
- – Access to the latest technology, which our students use in the development of cutting-edge specialist skills in demand by employers
- – A fully funded residential fieldwork programme in all three years, including a European destination
- – Assessment by coursework, with no exams.
Register for the open day via the following link: https://www.worcester.ac.uk/study/open-days/book-your-place.aspx
Information and imagery sourced from University of Worcester Website
Copyright of University of Worcester.