1. What this policy covers
This policy covers how Wood Green Academy treats personal information that we collect and receive.
Personal information, is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
2. Information collected and purpose
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this is solely for the use of this association:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The internet address of the website or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
3. Links to other web sites
4. Information sharing & Disclosure
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.