These applications are for Y12 students who wish to represent Wood Green Academy student leadership team in the 2021-2022 academic year.
Please complete the ambassador application form below.
For any further information please do not hesitate to come and speak to us.
We look forward to reading your application. Miss Paskin and Mrs Beech.
Deadline for applications Wednesday 29th September at 9am.
Student Ambassadors will also contribute towards creating a positive atmosphere at Wood Green Academy. We seek students to represent each house who can increase the capacity of the ambassador team and assist in implementing changes at Wood Green.
Successful candidates must be prepared to:
- – Assist in delivering events around the school
- – Attend and contribute to meetings with the Student Leadership team
- – Represent the school at events such as Open Evening
- – Assist in organising charity events
- – Support younger members of the ambassador team
Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- – A high standard of behaviour
- – Excellent attendance and punctuality
- – Willingness to work as part of a team
- – Reliability and enthusiasm for responsibility
- – Commitment to the values of Wood Green Academy