Would you like to become a Sandwell Student Art Champions and represent your school?
This FREE programme is an opportunity to connect with students from across Sandwell to open a conversation and allow discussion around arts and culture.
We are looking for five students per school to become Sandwell Student Arts Champions that form a group and meet on four occasions between January – May 2022.
The programme will be run with THE support of the British Art Show 9 (BAS9)
- Explore WHAT IS ART? ( ½ day)
- Visit to an arts and cultural venue – Wolverhampton Art Gallery (1 day)
- Meet an artist from the British Art Show and experience a workshop ( 1 day)
- The future – Evaluate the Arts and Culture they are exposed to in and outside of school and within the local area and what they would like to explore more of… (1/2 day)
January – Open up the conversation around WHAT IS ART?
February – Visit to an arts and cultural venue/s
April – Meet an Artist and experience a workshop
May – The Future
All we need is the name of the school contact and email address and contact number that will be leading the group.
And two short paragraphs …
- Written by a supporting teacher
- Written by a young person who would be a potential candidate to be part of the Sandwell Student Arts Champions.