My Great First Job’s next FREE Career Webinar on Wednesday, 29th November at 7:00pm is all about FINDING WORK EXPERIENCE!
The webinar includes 60 minutes of practical advice to help young people connect with employers and find a GREAT work experience placement.
The session will cover:
- How to use social media to find work experience
- What your parents/relatives can do to help you
- Why your ‘adult network’ is key…and who is in it?
- How to demonstrate to an employer that you’re serious about their work
- An email template you can use to contact employers
- Why developing ‘relationships’ is your key to getting people to help you
- How to prepare to get the most from your work experience
- What you need to do after your work experience
At the end of the session, you’ll have a list of things that you can do that will really help you find a great placement…and you’ll be able to get straight to work!
Click the link below to book your FREE ticket: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-find-a-great-work-experience-placement-tickets-530539426707