Sports Day 2020
Welcome everyone to the launch of Sports Day 2020 – 20 days – 20 Challenges!
This year our competition will all be done at home, with an online form which will collate results.
As usual it will be a ‘battle of the houses’ with Parks, Einstein, Nightingale, Da Vinci, Ali and Shakespeare all competing to be the 2020 Sports Day Champions.
The competition has been launched in line with the YST National School Sports Week, which celebrates the important role of Physical Education and School Sport in enhancing young people’s wellbeing.
What you need to do
- First of all watch Mr Topham’s video.
- You then have 20 days to complete 20 challenges – you can complete these at a time / day to suit you. You can do them all at once or you can do one a day for 20 days.
- So you know what to do – each challenge has a demonstration from one of your PE teachers, and also has a YST card with an explanation.
- You need to enter your rating “gold”, “silver” , “bronze” for each of the challenges. You can only enter your data for any challenge once.
- All scores will be collated for each house – and the house that gets the highest score at the end of the 20 days will be the Sports Day Champions.
The deadline for ALL scores to be inputed online is Thursday 9th July, 2020.
The winning house will be announced on Tuesday 14th July, 2020 ( This is the day we would have ordinarily have had Sports Day)