Planning is underway for the third annual Best Practice Conference to be held at Wood Green Academy on 17th June 2014. Last year’s event proved to be exceptionally well received by those who attended and this year promises to be even better.
The day will include keynote speakers and a series of 30 minute “Market Place” style workshops. Last year’s event included workshops provided by schools across our Teaching School Alliance highlighting innovative practice.
You are invited to attend this exciting inaugural event at Wood Green Academy. A full day conference will include:
- Inspirational key note speakers:
- Elaine Brown – Certified International Kagan Trainer Director
- Alistair Smith – Author, Presenter and Developer: Alistair Smith Learning
- Ofsted Inspector Presentations
- Primary Practitioners & SENDCo
- “Market Place” sessions focused on outstanding practice by:
- Senior Leaders
- SLEs (Specialist Leaders in Education)
- Outstanding Teachers
- LSAs (Learning Support Assistants)
Lunch and refreshments are also included.
Last year, comments included:
- “An excellent day with much practical application from all the sessions”
- “Something for everyone”
- “It exceeded expectations – I learnt a lot from many sessions and it was an enjoyable experience”
The cost for the day will be £125 per delegate and every 3rd delegate is FREE. If you would like to express an interest and reserve your places for 2014’s Best Practice Conference, please contact Kelly Vecchio on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will keep you updated with further information as we progress with plans.