Dear Parents/ Carers/ Students,
Please note the following arrangements for A Level Results Day (Thursday 16th August 2018) and GCSE Results Day (Thursday 23rd August 2018):
- School will be open for the collection of results between 9am and 11am.
- The pedestrian gate on Wood Green Road will be open for students arriving on foot.
- Vehicle access to the school site will be via St Paul’s Road only.
- Results will be issued to students in Redgrave Hall.
- If students cannot collect their own results on the day, the person collecting must have
a signed letter giving them permission to collect results on their behalf. Alternatively, results can be collected from Reception in September at the start of the new term.
- We are unable to give out any results over the phone or by email.
- Connexions Advisors and staff will be available to support students on both days.
Mr J S Clarke